GospelBuzz Video Corner: Casey J - I'm Yours


Although released in 2015, "I'm Yours", the second single from the very successful debut album, The Truth by Casey J is on a revival getting increased plays in christian radio stations nationwide. 
This uplifting, guitar-edged anthem has a unique lyric video which makes it distinct from competition. The animated words, cool fonts and distinct typography keeps one glued to the screen singing along to every word.

Commenting on the song Casey J said: “That song really came out of a simple prayer I had with the Lord, I was talking to Him and telling Him during the time ‘Fill Me Up’ was being played all over the world that no matter what I wanted Him to know He could have all of me. So I was laying on the sofa one night and I just started to sing that prayer to Him, `you can have all of me, have all of me, I’m yours’ so I started to record it on my phone and the words just kept flowing and I saved it and sent it to my manager and he instantly texted back and said that’s it.”

Watch the video and see for yourself why we are so intrigued by it's complex simplicity. #GospelBuzz